Welcome to Core Aquatics
Core Aquatics is an enthusiastic team of professional swimming teachers, who aim to deliver the best swimming experience for both adults and children.
What you can expect
- Children and adult lessons for all abilities.
- One to one, two to one and group lessons. Small groups deliver quicker progression through addressing individualised needs and build confidence.
- Teach you/your child(ren) to swim and be safe around water. It is vital that everyone can save themselves as well as be able to swim!
- Swimming teachers in the water.
- Four, five or six swimmers to one teacher – depending on the class swimming ability.
- Lessons structured around the Swim England Learn to Swim Pathway.
- Fully trained, DBS checked and insured team of teachers and lifeguards.
- Keep you up to date with your/ your child(ren)’s swimming progress.
- Fun lessons to engage all swimmers.
Get To Know Nicole (Owner)
Nicole Martin is the owner of Core Aquatics and has many years in the swimming industry. She also has a First Class Honours Degree in Business and Management and is a fully qualified swimming teacher and lifeguard. Nicole said:
“I always knew that I wanted to create a swim school that particularly valued and recognised the individual, differentiating from other providers, by offering tuition on a small group basis with the individualised approach. I wanted to create more effective communication with parents, build a rapport with swimmers, maintain a positive experience for all clients and enable quicker progress. Equally, supporting adult swimmers through their personal journey, particularly when they come with negative experiences, usually from childhood (drowning). I always admire adults who have had such experiences who ask us to help conquer them!
Teaching swimming is a rewarding job in seeing swimmers progress, gain confidence and ultimately learn an essential life skill. Observing swimmers embrace the enjoyment of water but learning the dangers of water has challenges, but the end result is always worth the time and effort.”